Re: buster: low audio level

On 13/02/2020 13:48, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Quoting Doug McGarrett (2020-02-13 01:15:57)
What on earth is bikeshedding? That's a new one on me!
That's when you ask something in a large community that is easy to have
an opinion on and with many possible opinions - e.g. asking "which color
should we paint our bikeshed?" or "what disk format is best" or "which
computer should I buy?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_triviality

The choice of easy problems with many possible solutions is the observed behaviour, but the outcome is that "members of an organization give disproportionate weight to trivial issues".

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director