Re: Best file system to use?

On 2020-02-12 15:55, Dennis Wicks wrote:
I have 4TB running on an AMD Ryzen under Buster. What is the current consensus of the best file system to use for general data usage? I have been using xfs but that is based on info from many years ago.

I was using btrfs for system drives (boot, swap, root), but ran into problems because I was not balancing them. Now I use ext4 for system drives. I use FreeBSD, ZFS, and RAID for data drives.

David