Hardware for Debian

I've been a Debian user for about twenty years now, and have found that I have to run more and more of my machines under windo$e because the latest versions of Debian just fail, I imagine due to all this UEFI-rubbish. Does anyone know of a motherboard that will run Debian please?

I have one new machine just about working under buster, but it's twin has had to go to W7 when I installed two GPUs. I have two old lap-tops running jessie and they're just fine, slow but solid.

yours sincerely

Malcolm Beeson-Earwicker

--
Tel : +33 (0) 467 625 625