Re: MUA CLI IMAP and SMTP without ncurses interface

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2020-01-06 08:14:46)
> I appreciate this thread - for me Steve's lumail was new info worth a
> closer look!
>
> I currently use "afew" - a notmuch frontend ising Urwid to draw.

Whoops, correction: The MUA I currently ue is "alot".

Thanks to Curt for (indirectly) bringing that typo to my attention.

"afew" is interesting as well for Notmuch users, but is not an MUA: It
is a "rerouting" or "filtering" tool to adjust tagging of (especially)
freshly incoming emails.

Personally I saw afew long before it entered Debian and ended up writing
my own crude filtering as a shell script, inspired by afew, and haven't
yet taken the time to try switch to the real thing.  And now that I have
moved to interimap I want to move away from Notmuch and instead do
standards-based tagging in IMAP instead - but I am unaware of any tools
existing for that yet...

 - Jonas