Re: MUA CLI IMAP and SMTP without ncurses interface

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 07:54:44 +0100
john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:

> Yes there is, I connect to a VM using SSH and my Windows screenreader
> does not like curses interface and maybe .other interface(s) as well

Since there are plenty of programs out there that use curses or
ncurses, perhaps a more elegant solution would be to find an SSH client
and screenreader that support ncurses. I haven't used Windows
extensively since 1999, but I hear tell PUTTY does a good job.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/