Re: Bootable USB Buster System

On 10/27/2019 04:27 AM, deloptes wrote:
Tom Browder wrote:

That would be great! As usual, the Devil is in the details!

well, it is not a rocket science as shown above - I'll post here this
evening or tomorrow. I need to redo this on the debian system and see if
there are some differences

Would what you do explicitly depend on EFI?
I don't have a clear idea of what Kenneth described in his original post.
HOWEVER, having such a system might be worthwhile to explore some of my ideas. I have a collection of elderly machines, some with only legacy BIOS.

Thank you.