Re: Good advice on Linux (debian) compatible microscope

Bob Weber wrote:

> If you aren't concerned about high quality then this might be of interest.
>
> Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope on amazon for about $22.  Best
> of all it works on linux!  No drivers needed on Debian.

No, please, I am interested in quality. I prefer paying a bit more than
buying something made in China that probably does not work.

640x480 yuv422p is very low :(

But thank you for the tip as I found this one
https://gadgets-reviews.com/review/785-best-usb-microscopes.html

And the one is listed here ... so may be I buy it as it is very cheep and I
buy also one classical ... need to read all that.

regards