Re: Helpful attitude (was: Server hardware advice.)

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Indeed.
>
> Reading the whole initial post (not only first half) is good too ;-)

But please, I tried to make the statement more precise, cause the first half
contradicts the second. Of course you could use any hardware that runs
linux as a server, but putting those demands together, seems the guy is
looking in the wrong direction. If you put together miserable hardware, you
get miserable results. And you can not call this a server. You can use it
_as_ a server - I was missing "as". Perhaps I was too picky, but no one
knows what OPs state of knowledge and experience is.

And in general in one discussion everybody can put forward any statement or
question. No one is forced to answer.