Re: Xfce Power Manger and watching movies full screen

I understand what you are saying but I dont think its the simpler option
to make 2 different launcher for the same application with different
parameters. I will try the script Curt send me. I think that solution is
applicable to other use cases. Reading pdf files, presentations etc.

Thanks for your reply!