Re: Xfce Power Manger and watching movies full screen

I'm watching movies through netflix so I do not have any ideas how to
write a script that will do that thing. I guess the script should detect
if an application is in full screen mode.

A "solution" I'm thinking is to put a cron job with the following command
xfconf-query -c xfce4-power-manager -p
/xfce4-power-manager/presentation-mode -s false to repeat it self every
morning.

Theoretically that should solve the problem of forgetting to change it back.

Doesn't feel like a clean solution.

Anyway It isn't a big problem. Usually I do not watch movies at all.
Just had a leg surgery and I'm going to be bored to death the next
couple of weeks until i start walking again.