Re: Xfce Power Manger and watching movies full screen

Thanks for your reply.
I already took a look at Caffeine before I send my first email.
The problem with it is that it looks for an app running so I do not
think its a good idea.
I often leave my laptop with a lot of firefox tabs open and expect it to
go to sleep mode or hibernation instead of closing it.

I will probably have to settle with manually checking presentation mode
although i was hopping for a more automated solution.