Re: Xfce Power Manger and watching movies full screen

Hi!
First of all thanks for the fast reply.

Yes I have presentation mode. I didn't even try it to see if its working
with hibernate. The problem with that is that its inconvenient to check
it and uncheck it all the time.

I will inevitably forget it sooner or later.