Re: What to do about spam in debian-user [was: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks]

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 02:31:42PM -0000, Curt wrote:
If any survey was to occur, perhaps it would have been best to engage in
it preliminarily.

I think that's a little unreasonable. On a relaxed list such as this, I
don't think posters can be expected to put in the kind of research work
that might be required on a professional support channel. I posted based
on my experience, generalised, and you disagree with the generalisation:
mea culpa. Most of the time I think I post constructive messages.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland