Re: What to do about spam in debian-user [was: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks]

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 02:08:40PM -0000, Curt wrote:
What Linux mail user agents lack this feature, if it is uncommon?

I thought it was uncommon, but perhaps it isn't. I'm not going to spend
my time exhaustively surveying them to be sure. Perhaps it's just not
generally a well-known feature.

I'd also point out that, at least in Alpine, the feature does not depend
on or require the use of an external MTA such as sendmail, Exim, etc.

Noted, thanks. I suspect mutt can be configured similarly.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland