Re: What to do about spam in debian-user [was: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks]

On 2019-02-22, Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:

>> What Linux mail user agents lack this feature, if it is uncommon?
>
> Let's see.
> kmail, balsa, evolution - basically anything that's either shipped with
> DE, or written with "Modern App" approach in mind.

Kmail has it:

 https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/pim/kmail2/kmail2.pdf

  Redirect To
    This will redirect the message as-is to another email address.

(I'm reading that to mean "bounce" in the sense we mean it here.)

Apparently Evolution has a 'Forward as redirect' feature, too.

I admire your conviction, though.

--
When you have fever you are heavy and light, you are small and swollen, you
climb endlessly a ladder which turns like a wheel.