Re: What to do about spam in debian-user [was: Your Password Reset Link from CorrLinks]

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 09:01:04 AM Greg Wooledge wrote:
> (2) Mutt has a feature that lets you send an EXACT copy of a message to
>     a different address, preserving all of the headers and content
>     verbatim.  Mutt calls this "bouncing".

I'm just coming in from left field (without having kept up with the content or
intent of the discussion), but:

I'm guessing that the behavior you describe can be mimic'ed in kmail by
pressing T on a(n open) received email, changing the address, and then
pressing send.

I guess what I haven't paid attention to is whether that is a useful behavior.

(Of course, I assume things like the time sent are changed in the headers, and
presumably all the Received: headers (at the new recipient).)