Re: sig separator (was Re: Running Debian on an AMD Ryzen system)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 11:49:16AM +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:54:25 +0000
("-- " with the trailing space)

That's not quite enough to make it entirely valid;
The 'dash, dash, space' must be all that's on that line.  Put anything
after the space, and most MUAs won't recognise it as valid.

Yes. I felt trying to encode the \n inside the quote marks (or putting a
literal \n in the quote marks) would harm comprehension, and hoped that
the implication was clear.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland