Re: calibre ebook project?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 04:06:27PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
Everyone gets good faith from me first shot out of the box. The OP
had it, but subsequently it was withdrawn.

You are entitled to have your own personal policy on good faith for your
own personal communication but this is a public mailing list with a Code
of Conduct that enshrines "assume good faith", if you are not happy with
the rule, please do not post.

https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀