Re: calibre ebook project?

ROFL!
ahem...yes I have that link.
However as pointed out in my question, I need a human because creating an account requires an image verification which I cannot solve. So does their contact form.
so... the goal is a real functional e-mail address  instead.
Oh and before I get more off lists e-mails suggesting paths to work around the captcha *nothing* you can suggest is an option.
Thanks for the giggle!
Kare