Re: calibre ebook project?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:

Hello Karen,

>around the  captcha *nothing* you can suggest is an option.

I know there are legitimate reasons that a captcha can't be solved.  I
suspect that some may apply here.

If you can't solve the captcha, and you can't work around it, basically,
you're fucked.  Something I've said all along.  Nobody in a position to
do anything about it (i.e. google) seems to care.

Even worse, google's recaptcha relies on US-centric terminology.  Sadly,
many of the images they consider to be of a bus are more like coaches to
some Europeans.  Cars are a minefield;  Is an SUV a car or not?
Sometimes it seems to be, other times not.  It goes on.....   :-(

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the rubbish you'll be the bin