Re: calibre ebook project?

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 07:37:44PM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:

> They are inherently inaccessible to people with visability
> issues, such as blindness.

Fer sure; I'm one of those. My vision is sufficiently impaired
that a) the State of Rhode Island refuses to issue me a driver's
license, and b) every month, to renew a free 'net service, I
submit to the audio option reCaptcha provides.

> Please assume good faith of fellow posters.

Everyone gets good faith from me first shot out of the box. The OP
had it, but subsequently it was withdrawn. IMHO the details are of
no consequence. Trust no one. Deny everything. Never talk to the
FBI without your lawyer present.

I'm prepared to move on. Who's with me?

--
Fraught with portent