calibre ebook project?

Hi folks,
Very very simple question.
Does anyone on this list either contribute to the calibre ebook program project, or take part in their discussion forum? I am trying to contact someone with the forum, because I cannot create an account due to the image verification. even the contact form uses one, after stating you can contact them if having issues creating an account.
My goal is a human with information.
Feel free to write privately as I doubt other than the program being a Linux one my question will interest few others.
Thanks,
Karen