Re: Ethernet is not started at boot

Hi Richard,

Am 2018-02-07 hackte Richard Hector in die Tasten:
> On 07/02/18 04:54, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> Sorry, I ment dbus-x11
>
> "apt-rdepends blueman" (you might want to install apt-rdepends) doesn't
> list dbus-x11 anywhere. If blueman really needs it, then either it or
> one of its other dependencies is failing to declare it, which would be a
> bug.

And it is.  Confirmed by the Maintainer!

The other thing is, I can not figure out, what gthumb is missing
and lead to a SEGFAULT at startup...

If I have more time and a Monitor for my two Mini-ITX, I will redo
the installation based on what I have on the T400 to fugure out,
which depends are missing.

Note:  I know apt-rdepends and use it since quiet a time

> Richard

Have a nice day

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet