Re: pesky and persistent "driverless" Brother MFC-9340CDW

On 08/05/2017 03:12 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 05 Aug 2017 at 14:44:46 -0400, Jape Person wrote:

On 08/05/2017 02:28 PM, Brian wrote:
On Sat 05 Aug 2017 at 13:12:40 -0400, Jape Person wrote:

On 08/05/2017 12:44 PM, Curt wrote:

[A bit of snipping for poetical reasons].

Frankly I would be leery of going through the procedure without a lot of
wine for fear of bricking my device.

A lot of wine is almost always good.

You have forgotten the other two essential ingredients:

  A Jug of Wine, a Loaf of Bread — and Thou

It's getting a little cheesy in here. I fear that someone will be along at
any moment to smack our hands with a ruler.

You have in mind that nonentity who wrote

   A Jug of Wine, a Chunk of Cheddar — and Thou

and who didn't understand scanning. Don't worry about it. Most people
here are fans of Edward FitzGerald.

I might have been thinking of my wife.

She's always asking if I want some cheese to go with my whine.