Re: Oh no something has gone wrong! after reinstalling Debian and Gnome.

As more examples of the symptoms, in Firefox, scrolling through my
email's Inbox list, is a little sluggish, however, scrolling through a
site that has images and other things (rt.com), I can scroll up and down
more smoothly.
In the Applications Dropdown from the top bar in Gnome Classic, it
sometimes is hard to select an item, I have to move the mouse around a
little bit for it to actually "stand on" (highlight) an item, the whole
menu is a little bit sluggish too.
thanks