Re: WiFi after initial install

On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 03:10:41PM -0500, Henning Follmann wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 07:25:47PM +0000, Brian wrote:

> > [Assessement of three options snipped].
> >
> > As a matter of interest - why was connman written out of the history?
> >

> Maybe it sound too much like "con man".
> :)
>
> -H

:)

Well, there was that, but mostly oversight / human frailty -- the
closest I can come to a justification is that you mentioned that
systemd-networkd borrowed from it, and since I already know
systemd-networkd to some extent...

Nah, not very convincing to me either :)

Would you suggest it has advantages that recommend it over the other options?

Mark