Re: "command not found"

It may be an ownership problem if you have the fetchmail package installed on your system. The .fetchmailrc file may be in your account but that doesn't necessarily mean you explicitly own it.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016, Bob Holtzman wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 16:21:23
From: Bob Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: "command not found"

I've run across this a number of times in the past, but it's usually a
permissions problem, easily fixed. Not this time.

holtzm@localhost:~$ ls -l .fetchmail
-rwx------ 1 holtzm holtzm 365 Nov 26 14:05 .fetchmail

Sure looks like it aught to work. It's probably something simple that
I'm missing and when someone points it ought I will ram my head into a
wall in self-disgust.