Re: Debian Jessie : regular console instead of a hi-res one!

On 09/13/2016 02:36 PM, David Wright wrote:

When I want to change resolution, which keys should I press to do that?

Back in the day, when xorg.conf roamed free, you could have multiple screen resolutions noted within it and a ctrl-alt-+ would switch resolutions on the fly. That worked on CRT monitors, not sure how that would work on LEDs. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html