Re: Posts don't show on list

On 04/27/2016 04:21 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 11:26:36PM -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

<snip>

Yes, it came right back.  It shows as being 'Read', but it's there.

Marc
You're reading the 'All Mail' Gmail directory that's why. Copies don't
come back to one's regular inbox, but will be in the all mail directory
if my memory serves me. By default Gmail won't show them in the inbox in
their Webmail Gmail or INBOX app. Using IMAP on mutt I don't see them
either unless I enter the all mail directory.

Actually, no.

I let Gmail do my filtering and all of the list's mail gets filtered into a separate folder. My posts show up there.

Marc