Re: all at a sudden Firefox

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:28:14 -0500, John Hasler wrote:

> Juan R. de Silva writes:
>> All at a sudden Firefox started opening all websites with tiny fonts. I
>> have to hit Ctl++ several times on each new page to be able to reed it.
>
> Go to Menu->Preferences->Content and set your font sizes.

Well, do you really think I would make a post without checking such an
obvious thing first?

The default font sizes (serif, 16) are there. Nevertheless, all new pages
open with something looking like 8 or 10, no bigger. This is the problem.

As I said in the original post - no changes were introduced neither to
the system nor to Firefox. It just happened exactly as I said "all at a
sudden", without an apparent reason.