Re: Re; Okay, that's too much now!

On 07/09/15 08:29, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
I still tend that there should be a desktop version that may or may not
optionally have systemd and a server version that definitely does not
have systemd.

It is, to me, nonsensical to suggest that systemd has no utility in a server context. I mean, the TC member most enthusiastic about adopting systemd, who even took the trouble to actually *try out the proposed successors to sysvinit*, was a large-site server administrator.