Re: Re; Okay, that's too much now!

On Sunday 06 September 2015 20:31:11 Joe wrote:
> You might want to ease back on that one a little, it turns out that the
> family have lived in Turkey for three years, and were not fleeing war.
> Tragic, most definitely, bombs, no.

They left their home because of bombs.  They could not go back to their home
because of bombs and fighting.  They were looking for a new home.  You have
to be desperate to try to cross ten miles of stormy sea in an overcrowded
rubber dinghy.

Carl didn't overstate half as much as calling systemd a cancer with tentacles.
(Do cancers actually have tentacles??).

I gather Devuan is doing well.  So there are choices.  One of course is stick
with Debian, and work to rename all the libraries whose names cause such
distress. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Lisi