Re: wheezy drive recognition?

On 04/16/2015 04:01 PM, David Christensen wrote:
On 04/16/2015 11:19 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
... I discovered the atom based box for <$300 which are
great for a one stop solution for the machinery controls.  So this
phenom box was my last real build, 8 years (nominally) ago.

Please tell us about your Atom box(es).  (I've been eyeballing the
D2500CC for IPCop.)

What machinery?

Gene has a special install for his CNC setup, with a RTS kernel. To me, ole Gene needs one machine dedicated to that and offload desktop stuff to another standard install.

Gene, regarding harddrive problems, check this out:
http://www.sj-vs.net/forcing-a-hard-disk-to-reallocate-bad-sectors/
I had one bad sector that gave everything else fits. This fixed it! Scared me to do it, but nothing blew up on reboot. Just a thought. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html