Re: change sources.list to follow testing, not jessie

On 04/16/2015 04:11 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

It's no test at all.  At the moment testing and Jessie are the same thing.

But it will be awful the day that Jessie goes Stable because everything will
immediately update willy-nilly and out of your control, all at once, to
Stretch (which will be the new testing).

I really should wait a few days if I were you.  If I were me I would wait at
least a month!

Lisi

That is the best advice he will get for free on the entire Internet. Keeping testing in one's sources-list is just like a red button. Red is never a good color to push. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html