Re: Is gnome-core *really* the gnome minimal install?

Quoting Jonathan Dowland (jmtd@debian.org):
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 01:09:46PM -0500, David Wright wrote:
> > Quoting Brian (ad44@cityscape.co.uk):
> > > On Mon 13 Apr 2015 at 12:00:52 -0500, David Wright wrote:
> …
> …
> > > You could do better than that :). It took half a minute to discover that
> > > the "GNOME accessibility" entry needs removing or the entry adjusted to
> > > reflect what version of Debian it applies to. Following the link is
> > > sufficient to see why.
>
> I've fixed the gnome-core definition on that page in less time than it took to
> read any of the last three messages in this sub-thread, and therefore certainly
> less time than it took to write them, using only information gleaned from posts
> in this thread. In other words, any one of you could have done it just as well.

Thanks for making the change. I'm still not sure I understand, for
example, how the core (item4) differs from the desktop task (item1),
because the latter pulls in the former and not much mo...

Look, I think I'll bow out of this conversation. The OP seems to have
got something useful out of the thread. I think I'll ask questions
about the wiki page for Bluetooth instead.

Cheers,
David.