Re: debian 8

On 14/04/2015, Petter Adsen <petter@synth.no> wrote:
<snip>

> Yes, I know how FIFO works :)

The reason that I explained what I meant by FIFO, is that now, in
Australia, due to the nature of working in remote locations, where
people live a thousand or so km from where they work (one of my
brothers did it even longer distance, for a few years, where he worked
in an arab country, with six weeks on, six weeks off, or six months
on, six months off, or something like that, and his home was in a
state within Australia), FIFO also means Fly In Fly Out.

Too many acronyms, too few brain cells to process them - and, too many
acronyms that are the same, that represent different expansions.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."