Re: View on UNIX purism in Linux Community

On 09/15/2014 03:31 AM, saint@eng.it wrote:
Bartosz Olender writes:
  > Therefore I want to poke my three cents into this discussion reminding
  > that "GNU is *Not* Unix"

May I recall that most of the systemd-haters knows the recursive
expansion of GNU?

Most of us are no interested in what Stallman or whoever created back in 1995. We don't think of Linux as GNU. Linux is much more Unix than
anything else. And it certainly is _not_ what GNU was back then.

I don't like to get involved in this dumb tirade, but the GNU business
grates on me!

--doug