Re: brasero requires gvfs

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 07 Sep 2014 02:30:42 +0200 lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> napísal:

> Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> writes:
>
> > Ahoj,
> >
> > Dňa Sat, 06 Sep 2014 02:08:47 +0200 lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de>
> > napísal:

> >> Debian has decided to feature several init systems, so any
> >> dependency on an init system you're not using because you're using
> >> another one is a bug that needs to be reported and fixed.
> >>

> > I see it in the same manner, and then i agree with you. I see there
> > some questions which need to be answered:
>
> I don't think they will fix the bug because:
>

> [~] aptitude why libsystemd-login0
> i   xfce4    Depends xfconf (>= 4.8.0)
> i A xfconf   Depends dbus-x11
> i A dbus-x11 Depends dbus
> i A dbus     Depends libsystemd-login0 (>= 31)
> [~]

Yes, this is as i describe as direct and indirect dependencies.

> They must fix dbus to be able to work without systemd first.  So I
> guess we need to make a bug report against dbus because it must not
> depend on systemd for Debian to be able to support alternative init
> systems so that users aren't forced into systemd.  The concept of
> free software has become a myth :(

As someone point, the libsystemd-login0 is not a root of the problem,
it is a systemd-sysv. And the "aptitude why" is not reliable tool for
find dependencies (it end with first dependency).

aptitude why systemd-sysv
i   init PreDepends systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core | upstart

but:

aptitude search "~i?depends(systemd-sysv)"
i   init              - init nástroje v štýle System-V - metabalík
ihA libpam-systemd    - system and service manager - PAM module

I know, that there is a systemd-sysv|systemd-shim dependency, but it is
not working for me (and then the hold there), due some problems with
logind without systemd as PID 1.

AFAIK, the logind is replacement for consolekit and this dependecy can
be good, when the logind will be able to work without systemd and with
the cmanager- but it is not working yet.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk