Re: .Xresources not loading on start

> My fault; the command is 'appres XTerm xterm'. There should be two
> resource lines with color1 in them. One is from XTerm-color, the other
> is from the merged .Xresources. Which one is more specific?

I found this
*VT100*color1:  red3
and
xterm*color1:   #f92672

>From our discussions before, I think *VT100*color1 should be more specific
>> > Now add the line
>> >    *customization:
>> > to the original .Xresources and run the appres command again, Can you
>> > predict what should happen to an xterm when you start X?
>>

> Yes - you've missed my propensity to mistype; :) correct it and you're
> there.

Sorry for the epic late response here, had a placement drive in my
college. CCing it to Brian, only because of such a late

So according to our discussion, my colors in *MY* .Xresources should
be more *specific* to the
resources used system wide.

In that case my settings for colors should be:

XTerm*VT100*color: #f92672?

Is that right?

--
Regards,