Re: .Xresources not loading on start

> There - it works. Is there anything you could do to your existing
> .Xresources to make the rest work? Or does it so already?

Thanks a lot,
I solved it. Just had to change all instances of *color# to xterm*color#
As simple as that!

What I liked more was instead of giving me direct solution you
motivated me to find
the solution myself. Cheers for that.

Can I change my subject header and all [SOLVED] to it? Because last time I did
it, the mail went as a new thread on the mailing list!

Thanks again, really appreciated your time and effort!
--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav