Re: Headless server just got suspended by updating systemd

On 27/11/14 02:46, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Chris Bannister
> <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 09:30:27AM -0500, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
>>> happened. But the upgrade was of over a thousand packages. All I was
>>> trying to do was to provide information which might prove helpful to
>>> others. But apparently one can have every good intention of not
>>> starting a fight on debian-user and a fight breaks out anyway.
>>
>> Huh? Where on earth do you get that impression?
>
> You forgot your <sarcasm/> tag.

It conflicts with the satire and irony tags...

There is considerable debate about the subject by those developing the
mailing list netiquette RFC.
One camp want to combine all three tags, a second camp can't decide if
irony is always a component of satire, or just sarcasm, and the third
camp walked into a bar (should have ducked).

> Patrick

Kind regards