Re: Moderated posts?

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mi, 08 oct 14, 11:41:05, Joel Rees wrote:

(I'm wondering whether that's the first ten, or the first ten
currently visible.)

>> > That doesn't match my memory of the entire debate, care to refresh my
>> > memory with a reference?
>>
>> Well, I'll tell you, Andrei. I was raised on the idea that KISS is never an
>> optional principle in engineering, and more especially to be strictly
>> observed when working with anything that has to respond to real-world
>> events in some pre-determined amount of time.
>> [...(background information that I thought might be helpful, with the following quetsion)...]
>> Does that help you see what Steve and others interpret as railroading?

... which  you also snipped, but then replied:

> I was specifically asking about a reference for "Thorsten Glaser was
> ordered not to bring up alternate inits...".

So, I assume it did not help you see.

I think what Steve is talking about may have occurred between

and

but right now I'm only seeing every fifth message, so it's hard to tell.

#30 does quote something worded pretty strongly to the effect of "Go
make your arguments somewhere else!" however. (Remembering that
"please" does not always mean, "if you please".)

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.