Moderated posts?

Hi all,

Several of my posts to lists.debian.org have not made it to the list,
as defined by both my inbox and the list archive. These posts all had
something in common, and it was *not* swearwords or gratuitous
personal insults.

So if you've seen some of your posts not be posted, be aware that
somebody might be moderating your posts. And when it's pointed out that
your opinion is a minority, keep in mind that it might just appear
to be a minority because many posts from like minded people might not
have been moderated rather than posted.

Personally, I think the right way to moderate a list is:

A) Tell everyone it's a moderated list
B) Send the poster a short reason why his post has been moderated.

SteveT