Re: Moderated posts?

On 07/10/14 07:23, Steve Litt wrote:
These are nowhere near a verbatim repeat of what the Listmaster said,
but if these two things are what he meant, well, I can live with that,
always assuming it's enforced uniformly and posters are notified when
their posts go to /dev/null.

I'll try hard to conform to the preceding two principles from now on.

So you will be practising self-censorship? That's exactly what censors want, and it's the opposite of freedom. (Note: I'm not referring to Debian in particular.)

p.n.