Re: There is no choice

On 9/23/2014 11:19 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Ma, 23 sep 14, 08:35:49, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>>
>> A much closer example would be if you only had one tractor dealer
>> available, and he decided only to carry one tractor.
>
> There is only one tractor available, because the builders of other
> tractors retired. Some of the old tractors still seem to be working, but
> nobody is making spare parts for them anymore.
>
> Besides, due to climate changes the fields have become much more
> difficult to work and the old tractors have been showing their
> limitations quite a long while ago, but few actually cared enough to
> even consider developing new models.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

There are other tractors available.  But they aren't from the same dealer.

And yes, there have been tractor upgrades.  One of the "upgrades" by one
manufacturer/distributor brought about the tractor I described.  But not
all manufacturers have gone that way, even though they have upgraded
their tractors.

Jerry