Re: testing-dedicated ML? ( was Re: End of hypocrisy ? )

On 7/24/14, Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24/07/2014, Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:
>>> PostgreSQL has its own lists, MySQL has its own lists, Fetchmail has
>> ;)
>
> I do not understand the last posting above.

I was trying to say you took me seriously when you
should have seen only humour. I didn't mean we
_should_ have a mailing list, specific to debian, for
_every_ package. Unfortunately, I thought it was so
obviously silly, that I forgot to put the smiley at the
end of the suggestion.

And then, to my surprise, you pointed out to me that
there are in fact per-app (debian specific) lists, of
which I was not aware.

The things we learn eh :)

Apologies for the confusion,
Zenaan