Re: End of hypocrisy ?

On 7/21/14, Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:
> 	systemd-shim is no more an option in testing. the whole
> systemd with all its bugs (very low shutdown, no suport for
> policy-rc.d, etc..) is forced to users.

Of those apps which depend on it direct or indirectly.

The debate has raged over and over and over.

Every point has been raised and answered.
'Bout time you start reading, or contributing!

Rather than being so general, how about you own up to
what it is _you_ are trying to achieve with _your_ debian
install, and then your _specific_ problems might be
able to be addressed.

Sounds like a more useful use of _our_ time!

> It was said that we would have a choice.

Who said?!

"Waaaaah, mumma! I want more choice than I have!
Waaa waa waa!"

> Were is the choice ?

<waa waah style=repeatedly>

Where's your code?

Where's your positive contribution of _any_ sort, which
has a chance of contributing, positively, to _your_ desire
to have more choice than currently available?

Like say, upstart testing?

Where are the bugs you filed for sysvinit?

Where is your blog to support users getting up to
speed with OpenRC?

Where's your attempt to port launchd to Debian/KFreeBSD?

> Were is the transition doc ?

Where is your help to create it?!

> No where, just "go ahead and test". For me it meabns debian is now
> disqualified for serious computing. welcome to game systems.

<waa waa waa style=loudly>

So use Debian STABLE, or help to contribute to the
next stable release!

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FIRETRUCK UP ALREADY!!

You are one loud complainer!

Time to show us what you're really made of mate!

Gonna <waa waah WAAAH!> again ("oh you guys can
be so mean"), gonna complain some more ("the situation
is so bad, I HATE Debian and all of yous too"), gonna
run away to a greener place?

Well thank <deity> for that!

Do save us more of the bullshit, thanks, appreciated.

Sincerely,
Zenaan