Re: mutt can't send mail (Interrupted system call)

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 06:50:54PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Tue 22 Jul 2014 at 13:50:13 +0000, Curt wrote:
>
> > On 2014-07-22, Tony Baldwin <tonyb@myownsite.me> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ultimately, that's what I'd like to determine, but have so far not been
> > > able to. The error is too vague (Interrupted System Call), and all the
> > > googling and duckgoing and ixquicking has produced nothing useful.
> > >

> > We need to see your config.
>
> Thirded. (Because the request has been made twice already).
>
> I'm loath to move someone on to exim if there is a fixable mutt config.
> Not that there is any wrong with exim but if mutt is using 'smtp_url'
> the OP must have a reason for it.

Okay, but keep in mind, I have mutt on two machines, my desktop, and my
server. Both are running wheezy, and both are using the same muttrc
files (I have two because I use it with two different accounts, using
mutt -F otherconfig to access the second account).

I have copied the muttrc for this account to
http://tonyb.myownsite.me/pages/muttrc.txt (password removed, of course).
Same muttrc on both the server and desktop.
mutt works perfectly with both accounts from the server, not from the
desktop.
For this reason, I don't think the rc file is significant, since it
works on one machine fine, but what the heck...worth a shot.

Tony
--
http://www.myownsite.me
web design, development and hosting