Re: mutt can't send mail (Interrupted system call)

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:38:10PM +0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2014-07-22, Tony Baldwin <tonyb@myownsite.me> wrote:
> >
> >> There is probably a good reason for you to use mutt's native smtp
> >> support but you could consider using exim to sidestep the issue.
> >
> > How would I change from one to the other?
> >

> I'm all for sidestepping your issue if only I knew what the heck your
> issue was.

Ultimately, that's what I'd like to determine, but have so far not been
able to. The error is too vague (Interrupted System Call), and all the
googling and duckgoing and ixquicking has produced nothing useful.

--
http://www.myownsite.me
web design, development and hosting