systemd log messages during boot (Re: I'm not a huge fan of systemd)

Am 22.07.2014 18:24, schrieb The Wanderer:

> As far as I can see, there is no way to get init-system log messages
> without also getting kernel log messages
Of course there is.

Might help if you actually tried it before commenting on it?

The systemd.* specific flags override the global quiet flag. The

So you can very well keep the quiet kernel command line argument and use

systemd.show_status=true|false
systemd.sysv_console=true|false
systemd.log_level=...
systemd.log_target=...

etc. to control in a very fine grained manner, how the data is logged.

universe are pointed away from Earth?

universe are pointed away from Earth?